Hoop earrings. Love them. Carry a pair in my car and my purse.
But I'm kind of tired of the usual silver pair? Let's get creative, starting with a list of hoops I'm looking at.
1. I actually already own these star shaped babies and they are so worth it. I've been wearing them a bit too much and I always get "woah those are cool!"
2. You know I'm all about shopping small and these rose hoop earrings are dreamy. They're also super good quality.
3. From the same shop (I stalked them for a while and will probably end up buying the tortoiseshell ones), these are a bit more sassy and I feel like they're a total classic to add to your collection.
4. These are huge!! And I get the feeling they might be heavy... But that's a risk I'm willing to take.
5. I really, really love these hoops... The description says "crescent moon" but I'm getting banana vibes and so not mad about it. Need.